unforgiveing storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unforgiveing storm

the storm of the year

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Free Download Video Bokep Ariel Vs Bunga Citra Lestari.3gp.rar
the main den EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 am by elyzagov

» DVD Ripper HandBrake-0 9 5Tutorial Team [ MJY ] Rar
the main den EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:50 am by elyzagov

» Dungeons Of Dredmor Setup
the main den EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:31 am by elyzagov

the main den EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm by elyzagov

» Avira Internet Security 2012 12.0.0.808 Final [H33T]
the main den EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:24 pm by elyzagov

» Avira Internet Security 2012 12.0.0.808 Final [H33T]
the main den EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:23 pm by elyzagov

the main den EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm by elyzagov

the main den EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm by elyzagov

» A-PDF Office To PDF V5.1.0 [NGVIGP]
the main den EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:18 am by elyzagov

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the main den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

the main den Empty
PostSubject: the main den   the main den EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm

rp at the den
Back to top Go down
https://unforgiveingstorm.forumotion.com
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

The white female padded into the territory. Following the scent she smelled earlyer. She yawned as she walked farther. Sky than saw a black colored male standing next to what seems to be a den. She didnt hide because she wasnt scared of a male. She walked up to him. She stared at him looking at his body and coat. She didnt say anyingthing, she waited for him to say something. She than sat there in a stiff pose. stareing at him.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 am

(Just to inform you both. I RP in both 1st and 3rd person point of views. Its weird but I just do. All I need to say ^^)

After 1 one day of just non-stop walking, feels a bit worn out but yet noticing that I've arrived at the destination I was heading. "Unforgiveing Storm Pack" as the rumors say. Smells the scent at dispersed directions, not sure of which direction to go within the territory. Stops for a brief moment, them sniffing at the air taking in the scent. Glances around taking a hint of where the lead wolf of the pack might be. Makes way towards the general area of where the strongest scent is.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Jay smells two wolves around him. He lets out a growl of protective. He looks around and paws at the ground. He knows that there are wolves out, but doesnt know where they are. J feels like he is at a weird place. But since there is no pup's in the pack, Jay clamed down alittle knowing that the adult wolves could fight them off with out having to worry about pup's getting killed. J sat in his spot and braced himself, waiting for the hit
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

As I am walking through the territory, listens to the silence of the area feeling a bit uneasy my surroundings, not knowing what might jump out onto me. Keeps alert just in case. A couple of minutes pass by and sees a wolf figure from the distance. Stops to take a look from afar. Was it the pack leader? Says to self within mind. "Is that him...?....hmph... better be, I really don't feel like walking" Carefully begins walking towards the black wolf, not sure if it IS the pack leader or not.
Back to top Go down
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 pm

( forget about the other post :O)

Sky was about to go up to the male but wanted to stay in the protection of the forest for now. She saw a male walk up to the other male. Sky worried she knew fights could easyly happen, so the female walked out of the covering and into the open. The white female walked closer to the male's. She whispered "Hi," Sky showed a weak smile at them. She watched them closely not nowing if the males would still fight, since i walked in. Sky sat in a very strait pose with a strait back.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

Slows down as I hear a faint voice, also at the same time seeing a coated white wolf enter the opening. Goes to a complete stop now taking a look at both of the them. 2 wolves now, and I don't even know them. Stays put observing them... should I trust them?
Back to top Go down
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Sky looked at both the males, She noticed that the new one is not threating. She backs away slightly with the same weak smile. She looks at the ground before feeling weird. Sky flicked her ear's around not really knowing what to do. The alpha male didnt look like he was about to attack. The whilte female sat down panting slightly. Her beautiful eye's locked on the new male. She didnt break her gaze untill a few minute's later.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Listens to the silence that fills the air. Looks at the white female wolf, knowing by now that her greeting must've eradicated from the quiet. Takes her greet into consideration, not wanting to be rude to the fae. Replys back to her, saying it in a calm voice, disregarding the awkward tension between us three which seemed pretty wide. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm

(sorry i havent been on in a while)

Jay widen his eye's at the two wolves. He didnt make a sound he mainly listened to them talk. His ear's flicked as he heard "hi" and "hey" The male let out a small growl even though no threat was being given. He watched the two closly. He guessed he knew what they were here for or they wanted to make him mader than normal. J shook his coat, He didnt really know what to say but he made words count. "Hello, please state your name" He didn like how mean he sounded but it had to work. He slightly relaxed and sat in his place. He main focus was the male. Most male's he knew were very pushy and would easyly attack anything.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Ears slightly flicker, finally hearing the male as he speaks. Yet, noticing that the tone of his voice wasn't much of the one I'd be comfortable with. Turns my attention back to the black wolf looking at him. His gaze towards me wasn't one I would assume of friendly, but a stale look that showed no expression. It was better than nothing from what I thought. Answers back to him with a calm voice. "Grython Cipher"
Back to top Go down
^Alice^

^Alice^

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Alice padded toward the smell of wolves. She was not being that smart on just walking up to them. But she was sad and had nothing else to return to. She saw three wolves. Two males and one female. She sneaked up behind the male who looked like was new (grython) She hid between his legs before slowly walking out. She looked up at the other male (jay) She didnt talk but her head was full of thoughts and she wanted to talk but her guts told her to shut it. She smiled a tiny bit at them. she mumbled something that no one could hear. She sat in a small sit. She wagged her tail a little.
Back to top Go down
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Sky narrowed her eye's at the other male. She didnt like his tone and was surpised that grython replyed to the male. She growled softly but than spoke in a soft tone "Sky, Sky stevens" She than perked her ears and turned her head quickly at the sounds of tiny foot steps. She soon saw a pup pad up behind grython. She smiled at it. Sky loved pup's. She than saw it walk up closer to the three of us. Sky laughed slightly as it smiled at us. Sky wagged her tail before sitting down
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

One ear twitches a bit as the pup enters to the clearing, hearing its faint padding sound from its paws. Looks away from the male, now bringing the attention towards the pup that was between the three of us. What was the pup doing out here all alone? Where were her parents at? Both happiness; seeing that pup was safe, and worry; not knowing where the pup came from surviving alone began hitting me. Shows a faint friendly smile not wanting to startle the pup but at least show that I wasn't harm.
Back to top Go down
^Alice^

^Alice^

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Alice looks at the two big wolves than at the othe wolf. She feels small in this circle. But the wolves dont seem like they will hurt her. She paws at her face trying to hide. She slowly wlaked out of the circle and sat slightly outside of it. She watched them carefully. She looked at they legs. She thought "i can out run them" thinking about if they wanted to attack. She slightly showed them her scars from her mother and other fae in her birth pack
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Takes a good look at the scars, slightly tilting head to the side. Who was responsible for that? Why? Hell... if I figure out who did that, the one who caused those scars will be in a world of hurt. Some frustration gets to me, feeling uneasy seeing scars on a pup like that. Feels letting out a growl to stream out some of the frustration, but refrains from doing so, keeping calm. Asks the pup in more of a worried voice. "Who did that to you?" I didn't know if I was gonna get an answer back, but it would be understandable if the pup refused to answer, pasts like that are the ones a wolf wouldn't want to remember.
Back to top Go down
^Alice^

^Alice^

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Alice looked around quickly, She had a scared look on her face. She whined a little before saying "I did to my self" She looked behind her. She cloed her eye's and thought "why am i here?!?!?!" She felt normal around the male's but the female scared her dearly. She flashed her eye's open and see's her mother and other female's. She let out a yelp. The females came closer and circled her. She backed up. Her mother came up and scratched her eye. Her yelped loudly. Soon she closed her eye's again and than opened them. She was back with the other wolves. She whines a little and than notices that it was just a day dream. She had a tear down her face and blinked hard. She shook with fear.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

-

Last edited by Grython on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Jay glared at the male before flicking his ears at the little steps. He tilted his head and looked around. To see a small pup pading up to the group of three. He saw it feel scared around Sky. Jay wondered how the pup got all those scars. He watched it back away slowly. He looked at the male being good with her. He soon got worried for the ack and these wolves. If the pup had a pack it was with and the pack was looking for her it would be a blood bath. His body forced him to go to her and sniff her. He didnt smell anything new. He backed away and flicked his tail showing there should be no fear. He said softly "hello there" The male knew some stuff about wolves and pup's
Back to top Go down
^Alice^

^Alice^

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am

Alice looked at the big male (Jay) she whispered in a very low voice "hi" She was scared but not enough to run away. She looked at the fae and whined a little. She didnt like her scent. She knew that some day she would have to be brave and get used of female's being around.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 am

The thought of why the pup was out alone seemed to repeatedly pass my head, not knowing exactly the reason why. The male that went up to the pup looked like he was well set with pups. With that said, he might be protective with this pup, including the fact that he doesn't know me whatsoever, only my name. To keep the low tension, stays at the position I've been in, keeping the same safe distance I've had from them.
Back to top Go down
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 am

(ugghhhh i can never be on................!!!!!!!!!)
Sky looked at the two male's and barked "Can you two get get along for the pup." She was never good with pup's. The male's seem to have it covered and the pup was acting weird when she came to it. She looked at the pup and back at Grython. She backed away slightly. She shook her body and yawned. She flicked her eye's with the noises coming around her. She soon became hungry. She asked the alpha "Do you mind if i hunt, You could have some too?"
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Ears flicker lightly at the females voice, not quite expecting it at the moment. It was true, I should get along with him, but the glares he gives to me aren't quite comfortable. Yet, I might as well ignore that thought. It wouldn't help if I kept thinking about it, what will it solve? Takes in a quiet sigh and sits down from standing up. 1. To show I was no harm... and 2. Exhaustion from traveling to here.
Back to top Go down
(sky)

(sky)

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 pm

sky looked at the male (Grython) She nodded to him and says "thank you" But the alpha did't really speak. Sky pawed at the ground. The fae was trying not to sound hungry and be greety. She looked at Grython again.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Looks at the white wolf that was now pawing onto the ground. Looks back at the Alpha male that was dreadfully silent. Gazes back at the white wolf yet again. Stands up and changes direction then begins walking towards the hunting grounds, knowing by the smell. Stops for a moment and looks back at the fae. This action noticeably meant 'You coming?'. Waits to see what the response is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the main den Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main den   the main den Empty

Back to top Go down

the main den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
unforgiveing storm :: wolf roleplay :: den-
Jump to: